Bill McDougall, CPGA Master Teaching Professional
Bill made golf his career and has over 30 years of teaching experience. Bill has tutored under some of golf’s most accomplished instructors and constantly keeps in tune with the latest techniques.
Bill is widely know for his "uncluttered, mind-uncluttered swing" philosophy and matching swing techniques to individual body shapes. He has the ability to properly communicate to all skill levels and takes a personal interest in every student’s performance.
Bill is always upgrading his teaching skills by staying current on the latest research and through hands on experience. He never stops learning and strives to be at the forefront of teaching methods.
Bill truly enjoys his work and invites you to enroll in one of his programs… “To play the best you can.”
- 1997 CPGA Teacher of the Year
- 1997 Alberta PGA Teacher of the Year
- Nominated 5 additional times for Alberta Teacher of the Year
- 5 years served on the Alberta PGA Board of Directors
- 7 years served on the Golf Advisory Goard, Grant MacEwan professional golf program
- Major contributor of golf articles in Edmonton newspapers
- Guest speaker and panel member at several PGA seminars and corporate functions
- Produced 2 teaching videos (one corporate)
- Guest instructor at International Oilmen’s tournament 10 consecutive years (world’s largest amateur tournament)
- Recognized by Golf Magazine as one of Canada’s top three instructors (2002)
- 2003 successfully completed thesis and was awarded the highest distinction of the Canadian PGA... Master Teaching Professional
- Stack & Tilt Golf Swing* - latest and most sought after swing technique, most talked about teaching method of all time
- Laws of the Golf Swing (swing properly for your body type)
- Natural Golf (Australian style)
- Maximum Golf – fitness and the golf swing come together, a pre-season must
- Chunking – “A to B,” the best way to simplify your swing and eliminate a cluttered mind
- Senior Golf Instruction – adapting your swing to your motor skills and limitations
- Connection – keeping your swing under control and body loading in sync
- Bill gives great lessons, using the simplest terms and instructions he gets you into correct positions to strike the golf ball. I have had lots of lessons in my life and I can assure you these have had the best results of any I have taken. The package of five lessons fit me perfectly and gave us enough time to touch on all facets of the game. Tony.
- Thanks for 2 great lessons! We are making tremendous progress. I am truly thrilled!!. Markus, New York
- Simply the best! R. Taylor, 6 HCP, Edmonton
- Because of injuries...couldn't sfift my weight. He showed me how to play well without hardly any shift. A lot easier. Improved by 14 strokes. B. Sitler, B.C.
- He knew what I was doing and where to start after 3 swings. Best instruction I've had., Tony I., Edmonton
- Paired up with him in Phoenix ..... He gave me 2 tips. Front nine 48....back nine 40 ( lowest nine ever), Bob, 28 HCP, Eugene Oregon
- My gym workouts were detrimental to my golf swing. He fixed it. He knows what fires what! Stan.
Hard to get in to see him but definitely worth the wait. Debbie
- Wow! Finally someone who knows and cares.